Manages user experience strategies and feature development that will support business objectives of e-commerce web properties.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Posts, tests and deploys customer-facing content experiences on a variety enterprise and custom systems, ensuring quality and bug-free execution.
- Acts as e-commerce content expert of a variety of technical system processes used by the business. Trains others in the business.
- Produces detailed requirements documents, wireframes, use cases, and other web development materials. Works with UX designer on mocks.
- Performs lighter code work. Completes simple dev projects start to finish. Updates content created by dedicated developers where needed.
- Tackles complex and often technical problems with a strategic mindset and creates thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving those problems.
- Performs UAT. Identifies, reproduces, troubleshoots and prioritizes IT bugs.
- 3+ years of experience of product or content management in an IT environment
- Keen attention to detail
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ability to quickly learn technical tools
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Expert written and verbal communicator
- BA/BS degree
- Experience with enterprise systems. Demandware / Commerce Cloud and Jira ideal