This position is
responsible for all aspects of marketing for the RVCA Women’s brand. This includes, but is not limited to,
increasing demand and revenue, development and execution of go to market
calendars, and developing seasonal plans to highlight the brand at retail, on
social media and through RVCA E-Commerce.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Create and execute an integrated go to market calendar, seasonally
- Develop seasonal plans to highlight stories and key products
- Build and manage women’s marketing budget
- Work with social media coordinator to plan timely posts, in line with the global GTM calendar. Manage posts and promotion strategy.
- Coordinate and execute seasonal photoshoots across all channels
- Work closely with all RVCA Women’s advocates – athletes, creative, etc.
- Manage relationship and budget with all paid media – digital and print.
- Coordinate and execute all Women’s events
- Work with sales team to provide them with strategic sell in tools and content each season.
- Work with PR team to develop a comprehensive PR strategy that exposes the RVCA women’s brand
- In tandem with the creative team, develop creative concepts for campaigns, photoshoots and all consumer facing outlets
- Work with retail marketing director to develop point of sales materials
- 5+ years of strategic marketing experience
- Women’s apparel experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Trade marketing experience
- Experience coordinating and producing photoshoots.
- Budget management
- Media buying
- PR Management
- Excellent computer skills - Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Strong organizational, planning & time management skills
- Collaborative worker
- Multi-tasker, hands on manager