Create and develop regional business strategies and seasonal assortment plans for the eCommerce business to elevate and maximize sales and profits for one of our brands. Study selling and website analytical data to identify opportunities, D2C emerging trends/behavior and recommend product expansions or new concepts for the department. Work closely with the Global eCommerce buying lead for the brand as well as across regional Design, eCommerce, Planning, Production, Marketing & Creative Services, Web Merchandisers and Photo Studio functions. Ensure all related process are followed and timelines
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Accountable for building the regional assortment plan, meeting both sales and product segmentation targets to drive organic growth.
- Participating / Accountable to key meetings during pre-season such as the pre-line meeting, sales plan meetings, FLA, buying committee etc.
- Work closely with the eCommerce Buying global lead to coordinate segmentation and exclusive buys.
- Responsible for working with planning to establish regional seasonal OTB and executing the buy.
- Maximize sales, inventory productivity and gross profit. Responsible for the brand product and category sales and GP. Collaborate with Regional eCommerce VP to develop annual and seasonal financial plans.
- Analyze historical data and current trends to identify risks and opportunities at department and class levels to influence strategies to ensure sales and comp growth (related actions include: identifying right quantities to purchase to achieve sales, margin, turnover, and merchandising objectives. Recap and analyze actual sales results to plan and forecast in-season sales / inventory needs on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis. Work with eComm Planner and regional Head of Planning to create open-to-buy forecasts. Monitor inventory for all styles and drive allocation strategy to meet department financial goals)
- Drive regional eCommerce product assortment, merchandise point of view, key item positioning and promotional plans to ensure assortment exceeds customer product expectations and supports business objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team on speed to market and SMU programs as well as replenishment programs to meet in-stock targets.
- Manage and communicate business performance
- Partner with the eCommerce merchandiser, digital analyst, and digital marketing to create a compelling product experience on the site with brand-right merchandise presentation.
- Contribute to digital marketing needs via monitoring copy and photo briefs for product to ensure product investment matches key asset and image communication to the customer.
- 3-5 years of retail or e-Commerce buying experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Retail Merchandising or related field and/or relevant experience.
- Advanced computer skills required, including a solid knowledge Word, Excel, AS400, and SAP.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Possess and ability to understand financial measurements and how to impact them.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Strong merchandise planning/analysis and the inventory pipeline skills from concept to permanent markdown.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-motivated, flexible, and able to handle large volumes of work independently.
- Passion for skate culture and shopping online.