The eCommerce Merchandiser’s (Global lead) role is to manage the set up and
publishing of rvca.com and to support related online business initiatives. Also to deploy visual merchandising
strategies to increase overall sales and website conversion. The global
component of the role is to be the main point of contact for Global brand
digital marketing and communicate related content, stories and changes to
merchandising partners in other regions.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for end to end setup of all products for the site, including but not limited to reviewing images, con-firming inventory, updating filters, coordinating copy, product data uploads, reviewing default colors and catego-ries, style activation, sequencing, Site QA
- Maintain and sequence website on a daily basis using customer –first mind set and collaborating with merchants and marketing on product performance
- Work closely with (RVCA) eCommerce Buyer and global Digital Marketing Manager on site execution
- Assist RVCA eCpmmerce Buyer and global Digital Marketing Manager in weekly/monthly analysis reports on Site Merchandising using web analytics on category performance and site metrics
- Utilize web analytics to provide reports on category performance/left nav performance
- Consistently update site to improve conversion and sales, monitoring website to report any issues.
- Support production and marketing teams in the sample process, including but not limited to gathering samples, setting up rack reviews, partnering with Production teams
- Collaborate with brand merchandising on reviewing PLP images before launch, flagging any corrections to appro-priate teams.
- Responsible for approving and publishing product reviews in a timely manner
- Continually evaluates online environment and competitive analysis on other sites
- Support marketing activity and product selection ensuring all marketed items and assets are properly sequenced, scheduled and published
- Ensure promotions and markdowns are executed properly on the site
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent
- 1-2 years marketing or eCommerce merchandising experience
- Extremely detail oriented, with excellent follow-through skills
- Strong fashion sense with a sense of brand and client needs
- Demonstrate the organizational ability to facilitate multi-tasking in a fast-pace environment
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively
- Solution-driven problem solver
- Collaboratively work with cross functional teams and own team members
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Omniture is a plus
- Ability to execute to timelines and provide timely solutions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, especially Excel
- Experience in Demandware / Commerce Cloud.
- Experience with web analytics (Ominiture/Adobe/Google Analytics).
- Experience in the brand lifestyle industry; work within a vertical eCommerce environment and for a brand that op-erates in all channels of wholesale, retail, eCommerce and marketplaces.