The Ecommerce Returns Processor will collect and enter returns transaction data in the Ecommerce ERP and Order Management Systems. It is important that the candidate have a strong attention to detail, the ability to work independently, and basic computer skills.
This role resides in the Billabong Corporate Office in Irvine, CA. and is planned to move to Huntington Beach, CA in 2019.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities are able to perform the essential functions. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Collect and process returns data in the Ecommerce ERP
- Collect and process returns data in the Ecommerce Order Management System
- Minimum 3 months Data Entry or other qualifying work experience
- Ability to work independently
- Self-motivated to complete tasks
- Computer experience
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Data Entry is ideal, but not required
- Knowledge of AS400 is ideal, but not required