Boardriders, Inc., is the world’s leading action sports and lifestyle company that designs, produces and distributes branded apparel, footwear and accessories for Boardriders around the world. The Company’s apparel and footwear brands, represent a casual lifestyle for young‐minded people who are inspired by a passion for outdoor action sports. The Company’s Quiksilver, Billabong, Roxy, DC Shoes, RVCA, Element, VonZipper, Xcel, Kustom and Palmers brands have authentic roots and heritage in surf, snow and skate. With approximately 10,000 team members globally, the Company’s products are sold in more than 110 countries in a wide range of distribution, including surf shops, skate shops, snow shops, its proprietary Boardriders stores and other Company‐owned retail stores, select department stores and through various e‐ commerce channels.
SUMMARY:This position is responsible for RVCA tees and cut and sew.
This role resides in the Billabong Corporate Office in Irvine, CA. and is planned to move to Huntington Beach, CA in 2019.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities are able to perform the essential functions. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Data entry of purchase orders based on received budgets & SMU orders
- Maintain purchase order delivery dates and communicate internally
- Maintain inventory levels through weekly reconciliation, deducting inventory
- Approve UPC’S and Barcodes
- Maintain Product Testing Logs & Issue GCC
- Other tasks may be assigned from time to time which contribute to the overall success of the company
- 3+ years of production experience
- General knowledge of Excel and spreadsheets, As400 and PLM
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Efficient and accurate data entry skills including attention to detail
- Industry knowledge, t-shirt/printing experience preferred