Boardriders, Inc., is the world’s leading action sports and lifestyle company that designs, produces and distributes branded apparel, footwear and accessories for Boardriders around the world. The Company’s apparel and footwear brands, represent a casual lifestyle for young‐minded people who are inspired by a passion for outdoor action sports. The Company’s Quiksilver, Billabong, Roxy, DC Shoes, RVCA, Element, VonZipper, Xcel, Kustom and Palmers brands have authentic roots and heritage in surf, snow and skate. With approximately 10,000 team members globally, the Company’s products are sold in more than 110 countries in a wide range of distribution, including surf shops, skate shops, snow shops, its proprietary Boardriders stores and other Company‐owned retail stores, select department stores and through various e‐ commerce channels.
The Sales Coordinator will work directly with Billabong men’s and women’s key account managers to support sales processes and initiatives. Including taking an active role in helping the team to build account relations and improve efficiency to meet and exceed sales goals. The Sales Coordinator will play an integral role in the overall success of the sales department and will be responsible for account and sales support duties, administrative, and clerical functions.
This role resides in Irvine, CA and is planned to move to Huntington Beach later in 2019.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Support the key account managers in all facets of the key account role - from order file management/maintenance, order entry, to retailer and key account manager support
- Daily interaction with internal cross-functional departments to provide the necessary support to sales. Including daily interaction with external account contacts
- Running weekly and monthly sales reports, creating assortment boards for visual support, and day to day communication with customers regarding business needs
- Coordination and management of samples, account meeting preparation, and sales department calendar organization
- 1+ years of experience in a Sales Coordinator or Sales Assistant role in a large, fast paced growing com-pany (preferably in a wholesale organization)
- Advance knowledge and proficiently in all Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and written, both internally and externally
- Strong follow-up and time management skillset
- Proven success in managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. Preferably in business, marketing or fashion merchandising
- Analytical skills
- Retail, buying, planning and or wholesale experience a plus
- Experience using SAP a plus