This role resides in the Billabong Corporate Office in Irvine, CA. and is planned to move to Huntington Beach, CA in 2019.
The newly created role, Director, Sales – Wholesale eCommerce Channel has the key objective of maximizing revenue opportunities in the Wholesale eCommerce Channel for the Billabong brand. The Wholesale eCommerce Channel (ws.com) consists of a range of retailers including pure play retailers, Omni channel customers as well as category and specialty retail eCommerce retailers. The role will be a combination of direct key account sales responsibilities in addition to management oversight of the entire channel.
The ideal candidate will have current and relevant experience in successfully managing an eCommerce business with similar product categories. The candidate will understand the complete eCommerce merchandising and marketing process to maximize product revenue, search/ranking and marketing/co-op ROI.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Segmentation/Assortment strategy, marketing planning, retail sales analytics and forecasting to drive growth.
- Management oversight of Wholesale eCommerce channel: Pure play retailers, Omni retailers, Drop Ship partners, Marketplace partners. Responsible for optimizing wholesale eComm distribution network – including segmentation, analytics and marketing plan to drive profitable sales and brand enhancing growth in the wholesale eComm channel.
- Build specific eCommerce accounts 1P business for the Billabong brand through a comprehensive merchandising/segmentation, marketing and sales approach that is in alignment with premium brand goals and vision – through direct key account management relationship.
- Create and execute on short and long range revenue plans for Wholesale eComm channel – defining goals/metrics/KPI’s and tracking against them.
- Establish best practices in balance of Wholesale eComm accounts (omni, pure play, etc.) that reside with other key account reps and territory/field reps.
- Partnership with cross functional partners in Merchandising Marketing and Billabong.com team to drive comprehensive marketplace strategy.
- Establish segmented assortments, develop product launch plans, optimize content on product detail pages, run marketing campaigns to drive maximum ROI and revenue.
- BS/BA required
- Minimum 5 years work experience in Ecommerce sales with a brand or retailer
- Experience eCommerce merchandising, marketing spend/ROI best practices.
- Experience with apparel/footwear categories within eCommerce.
- Proven track record delivering results in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Proficient working with web-based reports, selling portals and databases
- Analytical leader
- Highly motivated and experienced professional
- Capable to drive results
- Brand advocate, team player
- Strong communicator
- Digital marketing experience preferred