Billabong was founded on Australia's Gold Coast in 1973 by surfer and surfboard shaper Gordon Merchant and his then partner, Rena. Those early days were rather inauspicious, with the pair designing boardshorts at home, cutting them out on the kitchen table and then carting the finished product around to the local surf shop to sell.
From these humble beginnings, Billabong was born.
The Billabong Group is now one of the largest boardsport and lifestyle brands in the world. We have an impressive team of unique brands including Billabong, RVCA, Element, Von Zipper, Honolua and Xcel and retail banners including Quiet Flight, Becker Surf and Beachworks.The Temp Payroll Administrator is responsible for performing task to establish and maintain employee payroll records. Will need to be responsible in maintaining time and attendance records, as well as auditing records for accuracy. The Temp Payroll Administrator will assist with a wide variety of payroll processing activities.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Entering new hire data into the payroll system.
- Posting changes in employee’s pay rates, statuses, locations, tax and banking information to the ADP payroll system.
- Processing involuntary deductions such as levies and garnishments.
- Responsible for processing terminations, manual checks, stop payments and check reversals.
- Auditing timekeeping records and maintaining time and attendance records.
- Assists in the processing of payroll and integration of the timekeeping and payroll systems.
- Audits system output reports such as payroll registers.
- Maintains employee files for all payroll related documentation.
- Runs payroll reports for management and accounting teams.
- Answers employee questions and troubleshoots issues.
- 0-3 years’ experience in payroll or related area.
- Must have knowledge of ADP payroll and timekeeping systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Windows and Excel programs.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to multi task and work in fast paced environment.
- Professional attitude and friendly demeanour.
- Prior experience in handling confidential and sensitive information.