In 1992, the Element seed was planted.
“Our goal was simple, to be the best we could be in the most honest and ethical way possible. We joined together to elevate what we all truly believe in. Today we continue to create the art, direction and message on the constant path to bring progress to skateboarding. We are more than a business, we are a family, all on the same journey for the growth within ourselves, Element, and all that surrounds us” - JOHNNY SCHILLEREFF, FOUNDER.
The Digital Content Specialist is an integral member of the Element Americas ecommerce team. We are seeking a digitally minded marketer who is competent in a fast paced environment, with strong project management skills. The ideal candidate should possess strong communication skills and be able to deliver results, whist enhancing the Element and ecommerce teams.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Plan, schedule, write, repurpose, proof and promote content across all digital channels that will drive intent and sales for Element
- Play a key role in executing AMS ecommerce strategy
- Lead the SEO strategy and recommend improvements to increase traffic and online awareness
- Drive revenue through email coordination, segmentation, user journey mapping, email series programming, dynamic content along with email building, testing, proofing, sending and reporting
- Oversee regional website for accuracy, presentation, and SEO optimization, ensuring that it is always current and up-to-date
- Set up internal systems to improve, expand and repurpose website content
- Maintain digital integrity by conducting maintenance on ongoing digital campaigns and assets, such as landing pages, ongoing web programs
- Leverage Google Analytics and other tools to measure, report, and analyze site activities
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies and provide feedback to regional and global teams
- Work with internal teams on brand-building initiatives with direct ecommerce impact
- CMS platform awareness and understanding
- Demonstrated abilities to manage the content of a website and make routine but consistent updates
- Ability to work in an ESP and build emails
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Key measurables include: EBITDA, email database subscriber growth, campaign performance in terms of revenue