Billabong was founded on Australia's Gold Coast in 1973 by surfer and surfboard shaper Gordon Merchant and his then partner, Rena. Those early days were rather inauspicious, with the pair designing boardshorts at home, cutting them out on the kitchen table and then carting the finished product around to the local surf shop to sell.
From these humble beginnings, Billabong was born.
The Billabong Group is now one of the largest boardsport and lifestyle brands in the world. We have an impressive team of unique brands including Billabong, RVCA, Element, Von Zipper, Honolua and Xcel and retail banners including Quiet Flight, Becker Surf and Beachworks.
The temporary eCommerce Customer Service Agent will interact with our customers providing information in response to products, orders, shipping and warranties, while handling customer issues effectively and efficiently. The ideal candidate will be pleasant, upbeat, service oriented and bilingual in English and French.
Perks of the job include:
- Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Major Holidays Off
- Tall Desk Stations for sitting or standing
- Casual Friday is every day
- Brand Discounts!
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Provide support for online customers and Amazon customers for all of North America
- Daily Email, Phone and Live Chat
- Assist with Warranty Customers
- Provide team support in a Call Center environment
- Meeting set KPI’s related to volume and quality of work
- Minimum 1 year experience in Customer Service or Call Centre
- Must be well spoken in English and have proper phone and email etiquette.
- Seeking fluent French Bilingual (Written and Spoken proficiency – ILR Level 3 or higher)
- Must be proficient in typing and communication
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment