RVCA is the brainchild of company founder and president, PM Tenore. Transcending the boundaries of traditional action sports apparel, RVCA is a design-driven lifestyle brand free from passing trends. Appearing as a natural on the shelves of boutiques as on those of a local skate shop, RVCA is brought together by a group of like-minded individuals from various subcultures, a collaboration of sorts, a lifestyle within itself.
RVCA in essence is redefining the way the market views art and fashion as represented through the balance of opposites and how they coexist: water, oil; air, land; destruction, industrialization; art, science; foreign, domestic; order, chaos; past, present.This position will be temporary for 2 months with the possibility of extension. The purpose of the position is to support the daily operations of the Sales Department, including but not limited to calendar management, trade show & showroom coordination, distribution of seasonal assets and communication with sales reps regarding general sales information.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Sample management and organization during transition seasons and prior to each showroom appointment.
- Handle sample requests and shipping for reps and internal needs.
- Show Room / Trade Show setup, logistics and appointments.
- Assist in distribution of all seasonal assets to territories (samples, catalogs, supplements, etc).
- Update bi-weekly ATS “Hot Sheets” for sales reps and managers to drive at once bookings.
- NuOrder validation of assets, linesheets and data integrity.
- Collaborate with Customer Service to ensure Order Files are up to date.
- Month end selling recap of core to review by sales management.
- Support Sales Representatives with in-season requests such as samples shipments, flow packages, etc.
- Support Sales Operations Manager with interdepartmental requests.
- Attend trade shows and sales meetings as applicable.
- High School Degree or GED Required, College degree preferred.
- General knowledge of apparel sales and operations.
- Works well in a team environment.
- 2+ years of Sales Coordination / Operation experience
- Schedule and Time Management
- Professional written and verbal skills
- Computer competency in all areas with emphasis on Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Google Docs.
- Problem Solving / Analysis