Billabong was founded on Australia's Gold Coast in 1973 by surfer and surfboard shaper Gordon Merchant and his then partner, Rena. Those early days were rather inauspicious, with the pair designing boardshorts at home, cutting them out on the kitchen table and then carting the finished product around to the local surf shop to sell.
From these humble beginnings, Billabong was born.
The Billabong Group is now one of the largest boardsport and lifestyle brands in the world. We have an impressive team of unique brands including Billabong, RVCA, Element, Von Zipper, Honolua and Xcel and retail banners including Quiet Flight, Becker Surf and Beachworks.The Retail Coordinator will be support for overall retail field by managing key reports, directives, scheduled operations and order maintenance.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Manage Best Seller reporting
- Run end of Month reports for specific categories and vendors
- Assist in Store Visit reporting
- Build and manage buy plans, upload sheets and reports in Excel
- Manage back end processes and communication relating to Market vendors
- Order creation and entry
- SKU definition, upload and maintenance
- Assist with transfer and markdown documents on a monthly basis
- Placing At Once orders
- Manage Weekly Retail meeting PowerPoints
- Execute seasonal directive
- Special one-off projects as needed.
- Order maintenance
- Manage Lease Schedule
- 2 years experience in back end retail systems (Retail Interact/AS400 preferable)
- Retail Interact/AS400 system knowledge
- High Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of Retail Interact system
- Communicate clearly and accurately
- Ability to develop procedures for inventory transfers and adjustments
- Ability to process and receive orders
- Problem solving
- High Microsoft Powerpoint proficiency