Setting the trend with distinctive creativity and innovative hardware technology and infusing it with our love for music and art, the Billabong Group is one of the largest boardsport and lifestyle brands in the world. We have an impressive team of unique brands including Billabong, RVCA, Element, Kustom, Von Zipper, Honolua, and Xcel.
2018 is set to be a big year for us at the Billabong Group, as we build global brands on global platforms.
We have arguably the best portfolio in action sports with ample growth opportunities in front of us. However, all this requires investment in attracting the best people, from the designers who live, breathe and set the course for future trends, through to retail teams whose enthusiasm for this lifestyle shines through with our customers.
Today we remain steadfast on that course - focused, determined, and confident in our ultimate success.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- We are always on the lookout for talented people with skills and experience in the following areas.
- • Merchandising and Design
- • Retail
- • Sales
- • Marketing
- • Operations
- • Ecommerce
- • IT
- • HR
- • Finance
- As part of the Billabong Group of brands you’ll be entitled to some great perks including:
- • Generous clothing discounts, great employee events and opportunities
- • Casual but professional working environment
- • We offer and encourage succession planning throughout our business in order to reward the right people!
- If you are passionate about our group of brands and the lifestyle we represent, please apply by submitting your resume to USHR@billabonggroup.com.
- Please note: by submitting your expression of interest you are not applying for a specific vacancy. This means that we won’t be able to contact you straight away to give you feedback on your application. We will keep your application details on file and contact you if a suitable position becomes available.