RVCA is the brainchild of company founder and president, PM Tenore. Transcending the boundaries of traditional action sports apparel, RVCA is a design-driven lifestyle brand free from passing trends. Appearing as a natural on the shelves of boutiques as on those of a local skate shop, RVCA is brought together by a group of like-minded individuals from various subcultures, a collaboration of sorts, a lifestyle within itself.
RVCA in essence is redefining the way the market views art and fashion as represented through the balance of opposites and how they coexist: water, oil; air, land; destruction, industrialization; art, science; foreign, domestic; order, chaos; past, present.
The Social Media and Digital Marketing Manager is primarily responsible for demand creation and brand building through digital and social platforms for RVCA.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Drive brand awareness & demand for RVCA DTC business through content marketing & social media.
- Populate RVCA.com & social media platforms both domestically and globally-coordinate, consolidate, build/grow, post, monitor.
- Manage digital assets for RVCA.com & social media.
- Act as a brand filter for all posts and communications.
- Develop and execute the content/social media strategy according to RVCA go to marketing plan.
- Digital/Social paid advertising – develop strategy and execute.
- Campaign launch planning and execution on digital/social platforms.
- Distribute content to advocates, media and RVCA staff, domestically and globally.
- Develop large scale social media campaign initiatives to build brand popularity and loyalty.
- Web analytics and social media listening.
- Stays current with social media best practices, networks and industry standards.
- Measure ROI on digital marketing campaigns.
- On hand at key events to manage live social feeds.
- Work with marketing team and team managers to support execution at events, with athletes and with the PR team.
- Experience with working on ecomm as well as all social media channels.
- Must understand and be able to create an authentic voice for the brand online.
- 3+ years brand marketing
- 5+ years digital/social marketing experience
- BA/BS in related field a plus
- Calendar/Planning /Scheduling
- Content asset management
- Entry level knowledge of Photoshop
- Strong Brand Voice
- Ability to understand and provide analytics
- Strong written and oral skills
- Computer literate
- Video editing a plus