VONZIPPER is about lifestyle and personality. Our mission is to develop, design and deliver premium eyewear, goggles, soft goods and accessories to the alternative mindset through participation in the sideways subculture and a commitment to the individual. Everything we do is a reflection of relationships; from employees and team riders, to our retailers and their customers. We bring smiles to faces and touch people with positive declarations of rebellion.
VONZIPPER is a California-based eyewear and accessories manufacturer, founded in 2000 in a modest San Clemente warehouse. VZ began as a band of friends who shared a mutual magnetism to freedom and the do-it-yourself mentality. Today, over a decade later, VonZipper exists to spread that gospel through innovative design, supreme style, and strict attention to the details.The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for maintaining communications & relationships with accounts while driving sales in the territory. Able to support sales management and rep force to meet monthly sales objectives. Manage proactive selling through developed relationships with both accounts and Outside Sales Reps. The representative is to provide customer service support to develop and enhance retailer and rep loyalty.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Data entry of purchase orders from internal/external & domestic/international accounts.
- Work closely and communicate with outside sales representatives.
- Supply management with sales & open order reports.
- Directly engage account base in your territory to accumulate in-house sale.
- Build relationships with buyers.
- Update Accounts on new products & availability.
- Attend & setup VZ sales meetings, regional tradeshows, and other industry events.
- Assist in building ATS reports & order forms.
- Supply POP, catalogs, promo, & sales samples as needed.
- Customer Service
- Make outgoing and receive incoming phone calls/emails from accounts, sales reps, and consumers.
- Process and send return authorizations for defective or swapped product.
- Educate and assist accounts/consumers with product inquiries.
- Fill out Special Handling Requests for accounting as required.
- Investigate account discrepancies including miss-ships, short shipments, refused boxes, etc.
- Other tasks may be assigned from time to time which contribute to the overall success of the company.
- Increased sales in territories, evidence of relationship building across the business, achieving sales goals.
- BA or AA Degree Preferred.
- High School Diploma.
- 2-4 Years’ Experience.
- Customer Service, Sales, or Retail.
- Program Experience: Excel, AS400, Outlook, Word.
- Strong Communication & computer skills.
- Demonstrates a professional attitude in regards to communication, teamwork, and ownership of tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining priorities and time management.
- Background in action sports, traditional sports, or fashion industry is preferred.