|RVCA is the brainchild of company founder and president, PM Tenore. Transcending the boundaries of traditional action sports apparel, RVCA is a design-driven lifestyle brand free from passing trends. Appearing as a natural on the shelves of boutiques as on those of a local skate shop, RVCA is brought together by a group of like-minded individuals from various subcultures, a collaboration of sorts, a lifestyle within itself. |
RVCA in essence is redefining the way the market views art and fashion as represented through the balance of opposites and how they coexist: water, oil; air, land; destruction, industrialization; art, science; foreign, domestic; order, chaos; past, present.
This paid internship allows you to work along side our Design team to learn what it takes to bring a product to life.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- The intern will design a small capsule that will complement the season that they intern for, 5-6 pieces in any category that they would like to work in and feel is relevant. This will also include mood board and inspo.
- Intern will receive the following key trainings:
- -Color Palettes
- -How to successfully pitch artwork
- -Sample processes
- -Swatch and fabric library processes
- Educational & Skill Requirements
- - Must be enrolled in related college degree program
- - Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- - Proficient in adobe creative suite
- - Great communication skills
- To Apply please provide cover letter, resume, proof of enrollment in internship class/or receiving college credit for internship