Billabong was founded on Australia's Gold Coast in 1973 by surfer and surfboard shaper Gordon Merchant and his then partner, Rena. Those early days were rather inauspicious, with the pair designing boardshorts at home, cutting them out on the kitchen table and then carting the finished product around to the local surf shop to sell.
From these humble beginnings, Billabong was born.
The Billabong Group is now one of the largest boardsport and lifestyle brands in the world. We have an impressive team of unique brands including Billabong, RVCA, Element, Von Zipper, Sector 9, Honolua and Xcel.
We currently have an opportunity for an Project Development Administrator to join our team. Our small but effective Project Development team is responsible for......
This role will be responsible for coordinating project development requests, scheduling and budget tracking to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget and to standard.
We thank everyone in advance for their application. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted within a 3 week period.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- General administrative duties including filing, copying, responding to enquiries, etc.
- Develop and manage project requests and approval process.
- Regular communication with Manager and other departments to schedule projects.
- Regular communication with vendors to monitor projects.
- Regular communication with all parties to provide project status updates.
- Budget tracking per project and reporting.
- Invoice coding and submission.
- Expense report submission.
- Other duties as required.
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues.
- Minimum 2 years in an administrative role with a background in construction preferred
- Excellent excel and email skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Familiarity with project management software would be ideal
- Excellent time-management skills
- Team player