Billabong was founded on Australia's Gold Coast in 1973 by surfer and surfboard shaper Gordon Merchant and his then partner, Rena. Those early days were rather inauspicious, with the pair designing boardshorts at home, cutting them out on the kitchen table and then carting the finished product around to the local surf shop to sell.
From these humble beginnings, Billabong was born.
The Billabong Group is now one of the largest boardsport and lifestyle brands in the world. We have an impressive team of unique brands including Billabong, RVCA, Element, Von Zipper, Honolua and Xcel and retail banners including Quiet Flight, Becker Surf and Beachworks.We are currently seeking a Temporary Customer Service Agent. The position will be working in our Customer Service Call Center assisting all brands within the Billabong Group.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Answer all incoming customer calls, emails and enquiries
- Resolve and investigate customer enquiries and problems (orders, deliveries, returns) in a supportive, friendly and helpful manner
- Provide knowledgeable and helpful advice to customers with regards to our product
- Liaise with sales regarding general customer information and feedback to ensure a coordinated customer service process
- Maintain the customer database in the AS400 as directed to ensure all stored information is correct
- Generate pick tickets and provide to distribution for shipping
- Maintenance orders to maximize shipping potential
- Use high level communication and rapport building skills when dealing with customers in order to build relationships
- Experience in building and maintaining customer relationships
- Knowledge of database systems including data entry