ABOUT THE BRAND
We have a serious case of surf fever since 1973, when Gordon Merchant and wife Rena started handcrafting board shorts in Australia’s Gold Coast. Since then, Billabong has created a lifestyle brand for women who have an undeniable love for the ocean. She is the spirit of our brand, a dreamer and an experience seeker who travels widely but never roams too far from the sea. It’s for her that we stand by our commitment to uncompromising quality and uncommon design. Holding the leading market share in action sports apparel, we offer clothing, accessories and swimwear to suit her lifestyle.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Digital/Social Media Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Global Digital/Social Media Marketing Manager in all aspects that relate to demand creation and brand building on all digital and social platforms for the Billabong Women’s business in the US.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Assisting to develop content to support ecomm/social initiatives such as blog posts, emails and social postings.
- Responsible for the execution of the Influencer Program in the US; identifying potential bloggers/ambassadors, communicating messaging, ordering & shipping product and tracking/reporting
- Assisting in running the US social media platforms – coordinate, consolidate, build, grow, post, monitor and report.
- Assisting in ecommerce studio shooting needs for marketing objectives.
- Performing Web analytics & social media reporting.
- Conducting market research through influencer and social media listening.
- Responsible for developing and executing digital contests.
- Responsible for briefing internal and external creative team for building and delivery of content appropriate to the marketing initiatives that are needed weekly/monthly.
- Assit with social ad buying and execution.
- 2+ years experience in digital/social marketing coordination for a lifestyle brand.
- In studio content creation experience.
- Brand relevance – understands, knows, and can represent the authentic voice of the Billabong Women’s brand
- Ability to multi-task.
- Highly productive, organized and analytical.
- Team player.
- We thank everyone in advance for their application. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted within a 3 week period.