Billabong was founded on Australia's Gold Coast in 1973 by surfer and surfboard shaper Gordon Merchant and his then partner, Rena. Those early days were rather inauspicious, with the pair designing boardshorts at home, cutting them out on the kitchen table and then carting the finished product around to the local surf shop to sell.
From these humble beginnings, Billabong was born.
The Billabong Group is now one of the largest boardsport and lifestyle brands in the world. We have an impressive team of unique brands including Billabong, RVCA, Element, Von Zipper, Honolua and Xcel and retail banners including Quiet Flight, Becker Surf and Beachworks.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Create and maintain purchase orders in RI
- Create and maintain order confirmations in AS400
- Create and maintain SKUs and work with operations on issues
- Assist Senior allocator on EDI POs and errors
- Support Senior allocator as needed on inventory/order tracking and replenishment
- Communicate to buyers style/color drops, start date changes and sizing code issues
- Maintain and set up buy spreadsheets for importing into ERP system
- Pull files in Qlik View and AS400 as needed
- Create transfer documents as needed
- Special one-off projects as needed
- Minimum 2 years order entry or customer service experience
- Detailed and organized oriented
- Manage completing priorities and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong time management skills with a sense of urgency
- Industry knowledge
- Solid MS office and computer skills- knowing how to create formulas in Excel a plus
- Ability to learn internal business systems
- Strong verbal and communication skills