Billabong was founded on Australia's Gold Coast in 1973 by surfer and surfboard shaper Gordon Merchant and his then partner, Rena. Those early days were rather inauspicious, with the pair designing boardshorts at home, cutting them out on the kitchen table and then carting the finished product around to the local surf shop to sell.
From these humble beginnings, Billabong was born.
The Billabong Group is now one of the largest boardsport and lifestyle brands in the world. We have an impressive team of unique brands including Billabong, RVCA, Element, Von Zipper, Honolua and Xcel and retail banners including Quiet Flight, Becker Surf and Beachworks.The Digital Marketing/CEM Analyst will primarily be responsible for analyzing customer behavior on the website an across channels to deliver an exceptional browse and purchase experience. This individual will contribute to the growth of sales by increasing customer loyalty through multiple purchases.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Lead ecommerce CEM and web analytics dashboards creation and evolution
- Devise and execute testing plan to optimize the site on a weekly basis.
- Lead special analytics and data projects for brand president
- Help the team understand user patterns using both internal and 3rd party data.
- Define sales and customer opportunities and issues through analysis of current behaviors combined with ecommerce and brand goals.
- Deliver and follow through using dashboards, reports, and data-driven recommendations to evaluate designs and inspire new ideas
- Work closely with finance, ecommerce and brand teams to create data-driven solutions for meeting targets.
- Identify key performance indicators (KPI), tracking needs, collect data, and investigate patterns so you can inform, teach, and inspire product owners and design teams.
- Mentor others as you level up the soft and hard skills of our current team.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2-3 years digital marketing analytics or CRM experience.
- Ecommerce experience- preferably with apparel/specialty retail brand
- Experience with marketing automation and/or predictive customer behavioral modeling a plus
- Must know Google Analytics, Microsoft Office (word, excel, power point)
- Attention to detail, organized, and strong project management skills
- Excited about new technologies and skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision, prioritize projects and multi-task to meet deadlines
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment