Billabong was founded on Australia's Gold Coast in 1973 by surfer and surfboard shaper Gordon Merchant. Those early days were rather inauspicious, with the Gordon designing boardshorts at home, cutting them out on the kitchen table and then carting the finished product around to the local surf shop to sell.
From these humble beginnings, Billabong was born.
The Billabong Brand is now hugely successful internationally, resonating with people who share this surf lifestyle mindset in countries across the globe. The brand is authentic and inspirational in the surf, snow and skate markets.We are seeking Temporary Warehouse Employees to assist in picking and packing orders. The assignment will be for 30+ days.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Pick/pack orders within time, volume and accuracy expectations.
- Tag product.
- Follow safe and healthy work practices and use safety equipment provided.
- Report any hazards, incidents, injuries or ‘near misses’ as soon as possible after the event.
- Participate in consultation and training on safety and security issues in your work area.
- Cooperate with the company at all times by agreeing to follow the health, safety and security policies and procedures which are set for the workplace.
- Report any stock shortages, discrepancies and damage immediately to your manager.
- Other tasks may be assigned from time to time which contribute to the overall success of the company.
6 months work experience, ideally within a warehouse, factory or manufacturing environment.