RVCA is the brainchild of company founder and president, PM Tenore. Transcending the boundaries of traditional action sports apparel, RVCA is a design-driven lifestyle brand free from passing trends. Appearing as a natural on the shelves of boutiques as on those of a local skate shop, RVCA is brought together by a group of like-minded individuals from various subcultures, a collaboration of sorts, a lifestyle within itself.
This position is
responsible for all aspects of marketing for the RVCA Women’s brand. This includes, but is not limited to,
increasing demand and revenue, development and execution of go to market
calendars, and developing seasonal plans to highlight the brand at retail, on
social media and through RVCA E-Commerce.
RVCA in essence is redefining the way the market views art and fashion as represented through the balance of opposites and how they coexist: water, oil; air, land; destruction, industrialization; art, science; foreign, domestic; order, chaos; past, present.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Create and execute an integrated go to market calendar, seasonally
- Develop seasonal plans to highlight stories and key products
- Build and manage women’s marketing budget
- Work with social media coordinator to plan timely posts, in line with the global GTM calendar
- Coordinate and execute seasonal photoshoots
- Work closely with all RVCA Women’s advocates – athletes, creative, etc.
- Manage relationship and budget with all paid media – digital and print.
- Coordinate and execute all Women’s events
- Work with sales team to provide them with strategic sell in tools and content each season.
- Work with PR team to develop a comprehensive PR strategy that exposes the RVCA women’s brand
- In tandem with the creative team, develop creative concepts for campaigns, photoshoots and all consumer facing outlets
- Work with retail marketing director to develop point of sales materials
- 5+ years of strategic marketing experience
- Women’s apparel experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Trade marketing experience
- Experience coordinating and producing photoshoots.
- Budget management
- Media buying
- PR Management