Do you thrive in a busy environment? Are you passionate about people and providing great customer service? Are you a HR guru with exceptional organizational skills? If so, we want you!
The Billabong Group is one of the largest boardsport and lifestyle brands in the world. We have an impressive team of unique brands including Billabong, RVCA, Element, Tigerlily, Kustom, Von Zipper, Sector 9, Honolua and Xcel.
As a HR Representative you will be involved in recruitment, performance management, employee engagement and various other areas of HR. We are looking for someone who has (or is studying towards) HR qualifications, has an eye for detail, lots of initiative and most importantly, is a team player.
This is a busy role and will suit someone who is super organized, can juggle multiple priorities, and work well under pressure.
In return, you will have variety, lots of people contact and a great team to work with.
We thank everyone in advance for their application. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted within a 3 week period.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- HR support to assigned brands/departments
- Recruitment, employee relations, on boarding and off boarding
- Working hand in hand with payroll to ensure accurate employee information is accurate and timely
- Advising managers and employees on policy and legislation
- Acting as a trusted and confidential advisor when handling grievances or issues
- Supporting our annual performance and remuneration review process
- Producing HR Reports as needed
- Employee engagement activities
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Facilitating our orientation program
- Supporting various other HR projects as required
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a HR role
- A university degree in HR (or studying towards a degree)
- A strong understanding of all facets of HR and employment laws
- Recruitment, employee relations, on boarding and off boarding experience
- High level organisation skills, the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- A high level of accuracy
- Confidentiality will be second nature
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- A positive, adaptable, customer focused approach!